Chase the Music
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chase the Music’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chase the Music’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chase the Music at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Chase the Music’s web site are provided “as is”. Chase the Music makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chase the Music does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chase the Music or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chase the Music’s Internet site, even if Chase the Music or a Chase the Music authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Chase the Music’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chase the Music does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Chase the Music may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Chase the Music does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chase the Music has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chase the Music of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Chase the Music’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to insure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Chase the Music
ADA/ Section 504
For assistance with accessibility requests, contact Clark Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on 347-MUSIC72.
2. Access to events
Chase the Music’s will make it’s events to all guests and participants meeting or exceeding ADA /Section504.
3. Access to information
The materials on Chase the Music’s web site and other communications are provided “as is”. Should a oartty require special accomodations, areasonable efforts will be made to provide such.Chase the Music makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chase the Music does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. 504 compliance statement
It is the policy of Chase the Music to provide access to events for guests and participants and to make reasonable accommodations for them to enjoy a comfortable event. Chase the Music does not discriminate on the basis of disability with regard to admission, access to services, or employment in its programs or activities.
Contact the Chase the Music Section 504 compliance officer for any related information:
Section 504 Compliance Officer
2071 Rowell Dr, Lyons, CO 80540
Chase the Music
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Chase the Music
2071 Rowell Dr
Lyons, CO USA 80540
Last Edited on 2016-07-15
Copyright and Trademarks
This website and all of its contents are copyright 2016, unless otherwise noted.
Chase the Music is a trademark of Chase the Music.
Chase is a trademark of Chase the Music.
The following marks are trademarks of Chase the Music:
- Stylized treble clef with heart and integrated text “Chase the Music”: