/* ]]> */
General advice – – they are little beautiful people. Relax and get to know them. It can’t happen in 3 minutes. Take your time. The more time you spend, the more you’ll get to know them. The more you get to know them, the more you’ll love them. The more you love them – the better the music.
This site is really good to get into the mood…
How to Ask Simple Open Ended Questions Kids Really Want to Answer
That said, here are some start questions.
Whats your favorite color?
Where’d you go on vacation?
Do you camp?
Are you a good swimmer?
Tell me about… (favorite sport, subject, song, teacher, pet, animal, color, clothes, place, time,
Do you like broccoli?
What makes you laugh?
Is your dad silly? How so?
Is mom a good cook?
Chocolate cake or vanilla pudding?
Math or Music?
Science or History?
What’s the last book you read?
Is there a teacher that means something to you?
Do you have a boy/girl friend?
What bugs you about your brothers/sisters?
If you had a super power, what would it be?
What should the title of your song be?
Sing me (hum me) your favorite tune.
Teach me how you do that.
1. What was the funniest part of your day?
2. What was something you did today that made you feel brave?
3. What was something that happened today that made you feel scared or alone?
4. How did you help someone today?
5. Tell me one thing that made you feel smart?
6. What new fact did you learn today?
7. What challenged you at school today?
8. If you could be the teacher tomorrow, how would you do things?
9. Does anyone in your class have a hard time following the rules?
10. How does that make you feel?
11. Who do you want to make friends with that you haven’t already?
12. What subject is the hardest for you?
13. What subject is the easiest for you?
14. If you could stop doing anything in your school day, what would it be?
15. If you could add anything to your school day, what would it be?
16. Are there times in your when you feel left out?
17. Do you ever feel like someone at school is a bully to you or anyone else?
18. What is the most popular thing to do at recess?
19. How would you rate your day on a scale of 1 to 10? Why?
20. If anyone in the world could be your teacher for a day who would it be?
21. What was the most fun thing you did at the party/sleepover/play date?
22. What was something you did that was helpful?
23. What did you eat for lunch/lunch/snack?
24. If there were ever a zombie apocalypse, which one of your friends would survive?
25. What was the funniest thing that happened?
26. Was there ever a time when you felt afraid or alone?
27. Did anyone upset you? How?
28. If you could have your own party, who would you invite?
29. Were they kids at the party who you aren’t friends with?
30. Did you meet a new friend?
31. What was the silliest thing that happened at church?
32. Was there anyone who came to service for the first time?
33. How did you make that person feel welcome?
34. What was something you learned for the first time?
35. Do you remember the memory verse, and what does it mean to you?
36. Did you make a new friend today? What was their name?
37. If you could teach your service next Sunday, how would you do it?
38. What will you do differently after today?
39. What’s one thing I can help you remember or talk more about this week?
40. What’s one thing that made sense to you today about God/bible/church?
41. If you could create a new planet what would you name it, and what would it be like?
42. If you could change your name, what would you name yourself? Why?
43. If you were given a million dollars and had to spend it all in one week, what would you buy?
44. What’s your favorite thing to daydream about?
45. What’s your biggest dream that you wish would come true?
46. What have your friends been up to lately?
47. How do you show people you care about them?
48. What does it mean to show love?
49. What is one place you want to travel to one day?
50. If you could change anything about your family what would it be?
51. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
52. If you could change any of rules of this world which ones would you change?
53. Where would you want to go on vacation if we could leave right now?
54. If you could create a new Crayola color, what would if look like and what would you name it?
55. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
56. If you had your own motto, what would it be?
57. If you could have dinner with anyone who would it be?
58. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?
59. If you could live on your own private island but could only take 5 things, what would they be?
60. Describe the house you want to live in when you’re a grown-up.
• What is your favorite movie?
• What is your favorite book?
• What is your favorite song?
• What is your favorite family tradition?
• What is your favorite color?
• What is your favorite joke?
• What is your favorite day of the week?
• What is your favorite time of year?
• What is your favorite thing to do with friends?
• Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
• What is your favorite dessert?
• What is your favorite thing about yourself?
• If you could eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
• If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
• If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
• If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
• If you could be any animal, what would you be?
• If you could be any age, what age would you be?
• If you could be a famous person for a week, who would you be?
• If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
• If you could go back and do something differently, what would it be?
• When is the last time you made someone smile?
• Can you remember a time when you had a really good day?
• What do you feel grateful for today?
• What is something you are really good at?
• What are you most proud of?
• What do you want to be when you grow up?
• Do you want to be famous?
• What made you laugh today?
• What do you worry about the most?
• What does it mean to be a good friend?
• What motivates you?
• What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
• What was the best part of your day?
• What is the last dream you had?
• What is something you are really looking forward to?
• What is something you want to learn how to do?
• Would you rather play inside or outside?
• Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
• Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
• Would you rather shovel snow or rake leaves?
• Would you rather have 3 arms or 1 legs?
• Would you rather live in the city or on a farm?
• Would you rather read minds or be invisible?
• Would you rather stay up late or wake up early?
• What job would you never want to have?
• What’s the hardest part about going to school?
• Do you think it’s more important to be rich or kind?
• If someone gave you $50 what would you do with it?
• If you were the teacher, what rules would you make?
• What is the worst smell in the world?
• What is the best smell in the world?
• What 3 items would you grab if your house was on fire?
• What is the most annoying sound?
• What is the best gift you have ever received?
1. What do you like daydreaming about?
2. What makes you happy?
3. What have your friends been up to?
4. If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
5. What do you look forward to when you wake up?
6. Do you ever think about renaming the colors of your crayons?
7. What character makes you laugh the most?
8. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
9. What’s your Superhero name and what powers do you have?
10. You’re at the beach. What’s the first thing you do?
11. If you could grow anything in the yard, what would it be?
12. What makes you feel brave?
13. What makes you feel loved?
14. How do you show people you care?
15. What does it feel like when I hug you?
16. If your stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
17. If you could give $100 to a charity, which would you choose?
18. How would you design a treehouse?
19. What do you enjoy giving people?
20. Did you smile or laugh extra today?
21. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
22. If you drew everything that came to your head, what would you be drawing right now?
23. If you designed clothes, what would they look like?
24. How do you best like helping others?
25. Pretend you’re a chef, and tell me about your restaurant. What foods do you serve?
26. What do you think you’re going to dream about tonight?
27. What makes you feel thankful?
28. Where would you like to travel? How would you get there?
29. What sounds do you like?
30. If you made a cave in the woods, what would be inside it?
31. If you could ask a wild animal any question, what would you ask?
32. You’re outside for a whole day: what would you do?
33. What makes the best fort?
34. What makes you feel energized?
TETRA IMAGES/GETTY IMAGES
35. If you were in a play, what would your character be like?
36. How do you think animals communicate?
37. What are some of the best things about nature?
38. You’re a photographer for a day, what would you take pictures of?
39. What’s a memory that makes you happy?
40. What bugs you?
41. Describe a great day. What are you doing that makes it special?
42. What animal would make a great driver?
43. What makes your friends so awesome?
44. What makes you so awesome?
45. Do you have any inventions in your brain?
46. Do you think it’d be fun to learn another language?
47. What are three things you want to do this summer?
48. If you could make up a new holiday, what would it be?
49. What makes someone smart?
50. If you had friends all over the world, how would you keep in touch?
51. If you had a pet dragon, what would you name it?
52. What would you do together?
53. Do you like it when other people share with you? Why?
54. If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
55. If you were a teacher and could teach your students anything at all, what would you teach them?
56. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
57. Come up with three silly new traditions for the world. Or for aliens on another planet!
58. Who is your favorite storybook character?
59. What one thing do you do now that you need an adult for but would like to try to do all by yourself?
60. If a friend asks you to keep a secret that you don’t feel comfortable keeping, what would you do?
61. If you had to give everyone in the family new names, what would they be?
62. What would you do if you made the rules at home?
63. Tell me something about you that you think I might not know.
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.